A lot has been written about good morning routines.
We all kinda feel that getting one is a smart idea, right?
Wouldn’t it be great, to do a certain ritual for 15-30 mins every morning and increase the likelihood of having an extraordinary day, every day?
Well, it turns out, one thing that unites successful people is in fact a carefully crafted healthy morning routine.
There is no "one size fits all" or perfect morning routine. We believe there's many morning habits, that you can implement into your life and build your own morning ritual.
In this article I want to share with you some hacks and 5 easy steps that have helped me create a good morning routine
1. Wake up early. Start by setting yourself a goal to wake up before 7 am.
2. Body activation. Exercising in the morning, in particular in a fasted state, helps you burn more fat and boosts your metabolism for the rest of the day. Think of what is doable for you based on your schedule and your physical condition and start really small. For example, set a target to walk 15 minutes or do 15 pushups each morning.
3. Meditation. Meditation helps to calm your mind, stay content and focused. Download a meditation app and start with as little as 3-5 min. Gradually increase the time of the practice as you get better.
4. What are you grateful for? You can practice gratitud by picking an empty notebook and writing 3 things you are grateful for each morning.
5. Eat breakfast. If you do intermittent fasting, make yourself a cup of black coffee or tea. If you don't, start your day off by eating at a light breakfast, like oatmeal or fruits. Depending on your exercise routine, you can add some veggies and protein.
In the end, it all comes down to building the set of morning habits that will become your morning routine.